MiniVLS 211/IA Intrinsically Safe Optical Speed Sensor
- Optional Accessories & Cables
- Certificate of Conformity
- PDF Downloads
The MiniVLS 211/IA Intrinsically Safe Optical Speed Sensor has a high level of certification: Ex ia op is IIC T4 Ga (-20°C < Ta < +40°C)
Allows use in a wide range of hazardous environments in petrochemical, Gas and volatile materials processing industries, ideally suited for Condition Monitoring, Data collectors in balancing applications, these sensors give excellent performance with repeatable results, engineered for easy mounting with the optional Mounting Bracket and Mini Tripod Stand in hand held applications.
Condition Monitoring Application: Ideal for use as a trigger where phase & speed monitoring is required in vibration monitoring & balancing applications on rotating machinery.
Optical Ranges: These laser models measure at up 2 metres from a reflective marker.
- Light source: Red Laser Class II 635nm
- Range: 100mm – 2000mm
- Angle: ± 80° degree
- Wavelength: 635nm
- Power: output and 1mw
- Operating frequency up to 99999rpm
- Long optical range up to 2 metres
- Wide angle of operation – up to 80 degree
- On Target indicator standard
- Protection rating IP67
- Integral Connector
- Stainless Steel housing
- Internally fused to prevent overload
Warning: The pulse output must only be connected through approved equipment.
Scope of Supply
- Instruction Manual
- MiniVLS 211/IA Intrinsically Safe Optical Speed Sensor
- Reflective Tape