Calibration & Repairs
Do the Instruments come with a Calibration Certificate?
- Calibration cards are included free with most instruments, Traceable to national standards but contains no calibration data.
- In-house certificate, traceable to national standards with calibration values at 5 points, Available at extra cost of £85.00.
- UKAS certificate is available at an extra cost of £125.00, in this case the calibration is performed by a UKAS accredited test house and covers ISO17025 and also ISO9001.
The Certificate of Calibration can be found here
How often should we have the instrument calibrated?
- This is determined by your quality regime however it is normally every 12 months.
How long will it take to calibrate my instrument if I send it to Compact Instruments?
- For speed measurements instruments usually, within one working week. Please Contact Us for other products.
Do Compact Instruments repair instruments?
- Yes, we provide a repair service on our own instruments.
What is the warranty on a repair?
- Normally 6 months.
What is the cost of a repair?
- This is dependent on the damage or fault. The product will be inspected and a quotation provided on the cost for the repair.
Do you have an inspection fee?
- There is a small charge for an inspection, this is wavered should the repair be sanctioned.