368 Non-Contact Pocket Size Infrared Thermometer
The 368 Non-Contact Pocket Size Infrared Thermometer is a close focus infrared thermometer, ideal for measuring hot and cold spots on radiators or a variety of other surfaces, encompasses one time measurement hold mode feature or scan mode for hard to reach areas.
- Distance to spot ratio 1:1.17
- Temperature range -7 to +248°F (-21 to 120°C)
- Selectable Fahrenheit or Centigrade
- Auto data hold
- Minimum / Maximum
- Auto mode; continually scan surface temperatures in real-time
Close-focus, pocket-size infrared thermometer without laser. Instantly read surface temperatures.
- Close focus 1/8” ~ 1.5”
- Selectable Fahrenheit of Centigrade temperature range: 7° to 248°F or -22° to 120°C
- Auto Data Hold: Point the unit at the surface to be measured then press and hold down the ON/SET button. Temperature will be displayed in less than 2 seconds and held on the display for 10 seconds.
- Minimum / Maximum functions displays the minimum or maximum temperature of 8 samplings in 0.5 seconds.
- Auto sets the 368 into scan mode to continuously scan surface temperatures in real time. Automatically powers off after 60 minutes.
- NOTE: Close-focus IR thermometers should be held a distance .5 to 2 inches from surface to be measured to obtain an accurate reading (spot size 0.35”)
- Tubing, piping and sheet metal temperature.
- Leaks around cooler or freezer doors.