383A Non-Contact IR Thermometer With Laser Sighting
The 383A Non-Contact IR Thermometer With Laser Sighting can measure temperatures ranging from -31 to +999°F (-35 to 537°C), the non-contact (IR) thermometer with laser sighting has the same great features as the 381A model with a wider temperature range.
- Repeatable measurements, 0.1° resolution readings
- Temperature compensated for accurate readings
- Hold function
- Easy-to-use one button operation
- °C and °F selectable
- Distance to spot ratio 9:1
- Laser sighting
- Easy to read LCD with backlight
- Auto off
- Vent air and return temperature measurements
- Tubing, piping, and sheet metal temperature
- Leaks around cooler or freezer doors
WARNING LASER RADIATION, DO NOT STARE INTO BEAM.