384A Infrared Contact & Non-Contact Thermometer
The 384A Infrared Contact & Non-Contact Thermometer can measure up to 1,832°F, a non-contact (IR) thermometer with laser guidance to assist in hard-to-reach areas. The high temperature combination infrared thermometer is Contact & Non-Contact, the gun-style thermometer can easily switch between detection modes for accuracy and flexibility in different applications and scenarios.
- Temperature range: 0°F to 1832°F (-18°C to 1000°C)
- Repeatable measurements, 0.1° resolution readings
- Temperature compensated for accurate readings
- Hold function
- Easy-to-use one button operation
- °C and °F selectable
- Distance to spot ratio 9:1
- Laser sighting
- Easy to read LCD with backlight
- Auto off
- Vent air and return temperature measurements
- Tubing, piping, and sheet metal temperature
- Leaks around cooler or freezer doors
WARNING LASER RADIATION, DO NOT STARE INTO BEAM.