9041 Ultra II Vibration Analyser And Balancer
The 9041 Ultra II Vibration Analyser And Balancer represents the very latest in easy to use high specification maintenance tools, offering extremely high levels of functionality and capability at a very affordable price! As a high spec condition based monitoring (CBM) data collector and Dynamic 2 plane rotor balancer designed for plant and asset inspections, the Ultra II does it all.
- Automatically detects out of balance, misalignment, looseness and bearing defects
- Predictive analysis capabilities that accurately calculate time frame to failure
- Condition based monitoring analyses bearing wear and gear degradation
- Built-in single plane balancing enables correction of the most common cause of vibration. (Dual plane balancing with additional accelerometer)
- Additional features include Inspection, Lube and remote/server database
- User selectable defined envelope filters and demodulation functionality
- True simultaneous 3 channel capture
- High resolution (0.2Hz) frequency spectra from 2Hz to 10kHz
- Rugged fully waterproof construction meets IP68 and MIL-STD-810F requirements
- Includes C-Trend powerful and easy to use asset management and fault diagnosis software
Scope of Supply
- Accelerometer (One) and cables
- Tachometer mount adapter
- Carrying case with shoulder strap
C-Trend Software gives you greater ease of use and flexibility.
- Store, analyze and report on all your vibration, lube and process parameters (e.g. oil pressures, lube volume, temperature, run hours, etc.) in one place.
- All information is just a click away. Color coded alarms highlight problems. Trend lines show problems before they happen.
- Data can be accessed anywhere on any machine, with optional networking software. Plant history is everything and C-Trend turns it into useful information with the click of a mouse!