A2103 Standard Optical-Contact Tachometer
- Optional Accessories
- Additional Certificates
- PDF Downloads
The A2103 Standard Optical-Contact Tachometer is fully featured including 5 digit LCD inverting display with legends for all functions and measurement parameters, other features include selectable ranges for revolutions, metres, feet, yards per minute or per second, with additional features for maximum, average and minimum reading capture, last reading hold, count revolutions or length and time modes.
- Optical Range: 50mm – 1000mm
- Optical Angle: ± 45° degree
- LED Light Source
- Maximum Speed: Captures maximum speed
- Minimum Speed: Captures minimum speed
- Fast Time-base: 0.1 seconds in Capture mode
- Average: Averages over last 8 readings
Contact measurements: With the A2100/01 Contact Adaptor fitted as Supplied, Revolutions, Metres, Feet, Yards per Minute or per Second.
Maximum speed via Contact Adaptor: Governed by upper speed limit of bearings and is affected by measurement duration, typically 50,000 rpm for 10 Seconds. Maximum linear rate is typically 1,500 metres/minute or 4,500 feet/minute.
Scope of Supply
- Instruction Manual
- A2103 Standard Optical-Contact Tachometer
- Carrying Case
- Reflective Tape
- Certificate of Calibration
- A2100/01 Advent Contact Adaptor