A2106 Advent Diesel Engine Tachometer
- Optional Accessories
- PDF Downloads
The A2106 Advent Diesel Engine Tachometer is an ideal test Tachometer for most diesel engine applications, it functions with all types of Diesel engines, where exposed injector pipes exist, the speed is sensed by a transducer clamped around an injector pipe, the correct size sensor is required for each pipe diameter, a range of Injector pipe Transducers are available for 4.5mm – 10mm diameter Pipes.
Automatic Measurement – Auto switch off: The units operate continuously once powered on, measurement will be automatic while speed pulses are being received from the Transducer, after approximately 5 minutes of inactivity the instrument auto shutdown.
Inverting display: This unique feature allows the Tachometer to be used through 180° degrees rotation, providing easy readability in difficult applications.
Maximum revolution capture mode: Allows the user to take “single shot” peak speed checks on machines with automatic over-speed governors and centrifugal clutch checking, the actual maximum speed is held in the display.
- Maximum speed capture mode
- Ideal for checking fast idle and maximum governed speeds
- Suitable for most Diesels with exposed injector pipes
- Speed range 60 – 8,000 rpm
- 1 rpm resolution
- Inverting display adds versatility
- Ideal for most 4 Stroke and 2 Stroke Diesels
- Hands free operation
Scope of Supply
- Instruction Manual
- A2106 Advent Diesel Engine Tachometer
- Advent Carry Case
- A2100/15 Diesel Remote Assembly
- Certificate of Calibration
- 6mm Transducer