CT6/CR Optical-Laser Chronometer
- Optional Accessories
- Additional Certificates
- PDF Downloads
The CT6/CR Optical-Laser Chronometer is designed to measure Reciprocal Motion, using time intervals between 2 fixed reflective markers, the time range of the CT6/CR Optical-Laser Chronometer is 0.0001 seconds to 9.9999 seconds.
Laser beam visibility: the Red Spot beam of intense light improves the accuracy of measurement of this Digital Chronometer.
Maximum speed with Contact Adaptor: Governed by upper speed limit of bearings and is affected by measurement duration, typically 50,000 rpm for 10 Seconds. Maximum linear rate is typically 1,500 metres/minute or 4,500 feet/minute.
- Automotive door closing mechanisms
- Cycle machine time setting Production rates
- Single shot motion rate Physics applications
- Pulse interval Repetition rates
Scope of Supply
- Instruction Manual
- CT6/CR Optical-Laser Chronometer
- Carrying Case
- Reflective Tape
- Certificate of Calibration
- LSAB/2 Contact Adaptor
WARNING LASER RADIATION, DO NOT STARE INTO BEAM, CLASS II LASER PRODUCT