FL 5 Force Gauge
- PDF Downloads
The FL 5 Force Gauge is part of the Digital Force Gauge of the FL-S Series, a premium force measuring instrument with graphic assisted display.
- Turnable display with backlight
- Real time or Peak Hold Mode to observe transcients or capture peaks
- Metal housing for durable usage in harsh environmental conditions
- Can be mounted on all SAUTER test stands
- Capacity display: A bar lights up to show how much of the measuring range is still available
- Function to set limits, programming of Max./Min., in pull and push direction, with output of audible and optical signal. Ideal mode for efficient and accurate testing of standard part.
- Internal memory for up to 500 measurements
- Continuous analogue output: Linear voltage signal in relation to the load (0–2 V)
- Delivered in a hard carrying case
- Standard attachments: As shown (not for SAUTER FL 2K)
- Selectable measuring units: N, kN, kgf, ozf, lbf