MiniVLS 313 Speed Sensor USB Laser Tachometer
- Optional Accessories
- Certificate of Conformity
- PDF Downloads & Software
The MiniVLS 313 Speed Sensor USB Laser Tachometer is the first pocket laser tachometer developed to operate on the android smartphone (USB-OTG supported) with a data save function for a android smartphone and tablets.
Primarily designed for speed related applications, including high-speed monitoring and are widely used for research, development and test applications.
- Pocket Sized Instrument: The size of USB-Tacho is a small and compact handheld Tachometer, at just 20mm x 65mm, see Specifications.
- Data Save: All the measured data can be saved to a smartphone and tablet.
- Sampling Time Option: From 0.1s to 5s sampling time can be chosen based on measurement requirement.
- No Batteries are Required: The Sensor is powered by the smartphone and tablet, no batteries are required to operate the Sensor.
- Multiple Units Option: Different measuring units can be chosen including rps, rpm, meter/minute etc.
- Diameter Setting: The diameter can be adjusted depending on measured wheel for linear speed measurement without the need of a contact adapter.
Optional Accessories must be ordered separately for the MiniVLS Sensors
Download and Install the Android APP from Google Play Alternatively, to operate the MiniVLS 313 USB on a laptop or PC running Windows, the software can be found on the PDF Downloads & Software Tab.
Scope of Supply
- Instruction Manual
- MiniVLS 313 Speed Sensor USB Laser Tachometer
- Reflective Tape
- Certificate of Calibration
- USB 3.1 Type C Male to USB 2.0 Type A Female Socket Adapter with OTG
- OTG USB On The Go Host Adapter Cable USB A Female to Micro B Black
- USB 2.0 to mini-B 5 pin Cable