MT2013 European Calibration Unit
- Additional Certificates
- PDF Downloads
The MT2013 Optical Stroboscope and Tachometer European Calibrator Unit was originally designed for in-house test and calibration of our comprehensive range of Digital Optical Tachometers, Optical Speed sensing products and Stroboscopes.
The MT2013 is suitable for calibration of virtually any make of Optical Tachometer, Optical Speed Sensors and Stroboscopes, in addition, they can be used with Digital Panel Tachometers, Ratemeters, Batch counters and similar pulse related products.
The Calibrator can be used to test Panel and Bench type Tachometers via its pulse output feature and also tests optical speed sensors.
- Wide input pulse rate range – 0.05 – 200 KHz using the input divider and scaling features
- High accuracy and ease of reading
- 5 Digit LED display
- Full scaling facilities up to 5 digits
- Selectable display revolution – 4 options
- Low speed capability – 3 rpm to 0.001 revolution
- Strobe calibrator
- Time interval for cycle time and reciprocal rate measurement (Very low pulse rate can be monitored)
- Count mode – up to 8 digits auto ranging
- Time accumulative mode – average for rate calculation
- Pulse, RS-232 serial and Analogue output options
- Specials available to order
A traceable Calibration certificate is supplied with each product.
Scope of Supply
- Instruction Manual
- MT2013 European Calibration Unit
- VLS5/J Speed Sensor 3.5mm Jack Plug (5vdc)
- 3 Output Leads
- Carrying Case
- Power Cord
- Reflective Tape
- Certificate of Calibration