A2108/LSR/232 Optical-Contact Laser Tachometer with RS-232 Serial Output
- Optional Accessories
- PDF Downloads & Software
The A2108/LSR/232 Optical-Contact Laser Tachometer with RS-232 Serial Output are data instruments designed to provide short term continuous monitoring of rotational speeds or linear rate with the A2100/01 Advent Contact Adaptor, the voltage output for the A2108/LSR Analogue Output version provides 1mv/rev = 6vdc @ 6000 rpm.
The A2108/LSR/232 version provides direct serial data output to your PC, RS-232 Serial Adaptor and a CD with Logging software is supplied with the A2108/LSR/232 model.
Maximum speed with Contact Adaptor: Governed by upper speed limit of bearings and is affected by measurement duration, typically 50,000 rpm for 10 Seconds. Maximum linear rate is typically 1,500 metres/minute or 4,500 feet/minute.
- Long optical range – up to 2 metres (6ft)
- Very wide speed range – up to 60,000 rpm
- Remote Power On/Off control on RS-232 Serial version
- Optical and Contact measurement with Adaptor
- Handheld, bracket or tripod mounting
Scope of Supply
- Instruction Manual
- A2108/LSR/232 Optical-Contact Laser Tachometer with RS-232 Serial Output
- Advent Carry Case
- Pack of 4 AAA Batteries
- Reflective Tape
- Certificate of Calibration
- RS-232 Serial Adaptor
- Software available to download from the PDF Downloads & Software Product Tab