FK 100 Force Gauge
- PDF Downloads
The FK 100 Force Gauge is part of the Digital Force Gauge of the FK Series. A Robust (Push / Pull) force gauge for simple measurement.
- Turnable display: Automatic direction identification
- Secure operability due to ergonomic design
- Real time or Peak Hold Mode to observe transcients or capture peaks
- Selectable measuring units: N, lb, kg, oz
- With one of the two optional attachments for tensile strength testing, the SAUTER FK can become a tensiometer for testing the material tension characteristics of cables, threads, wires, twine etc.
- Standard attachments: as shown below, extension rod: 90 mm
- Can be mounted on all SAUTER test stands